Account Executive - Sales
Exciting new sales role in online legal intelligence service
FromCounsel, the leading online legal intelligence service for law firms and in-house lawyers, is looking for a number of Account Executives to join its Commercial Team on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to become the leading legal information service for B2B and B2C customers in England & Wales. Since its launch in 2017, FromCounsel has developed a reputation for offering an unmatched premium knowledge service to corporate lawyers. Our aim is to make our legal content more comprehensive, more insightful, and more accessible than anyone else in the market. With over 90% of the top 100 city law firms as just some of our clients, FromCounsel is now expanding into other practice areas including Employment, Commercial Disputes, Real Estate, Restructuring & Insolvency; and releasing new products including Document Automation and Training.
We are looking for Account Executives to help us on this rapid growth journey. In exchange we can promise a flexible and rewarding career in a friendly and high-achieving environment.
We are open to hiring from a wide range of backgrounds and across all levels of seniority - from practising lawyers, looking for a more commercial focus and better work life balance, to experienced sales professionals looking to drive their career forward.
This could also present a fantastic opportunity for graduates looking to start their career in the commercial team of a well-established legal innovation business.
You will play a key role in driving a significant share of the revenue for FromCounsel and will see your own earning potential taken to the next level.
To be successful we are looking for someone who is a self starter, an exceptional communicator and willing and able take on responsibility and ownership. You need to enjoy operating in a small and dynamic team and be able to deliver results from the get-go. You will,
- Manage a pipeline of new and existing accounts.
- Successfully pitch and close deals in-person and remotely.
- Deliver consistent revenue targets – whilst remaining committed to customer success and client outcomes.
- Make effective use of in-house legal expertise and partner resources,
- Follow our sales processes with an application of a common-sense and with a commercial approach to challenges.
- Keep up-to-date with industry and product developments.
- Collaborate with colleagues to expand deal size and deliver value to the customer.
- Ensure a two-way flow of relevant information and customer insights/feedback.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- A minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification.
- Sales/account management experience preferred (but not required) with a proven track record of high performance in sales.
- Experience within or knowledge of the legal sector preferred (but not required) - either in practice or legal sales; or a proven ability to gain an in-depth understanding of new markets and products.
- Strong executive presence and polish, with extraordinary communication skills.
- Able to build relationships with a sophisticated client base and rapidly get to grips with their needs and demonstrate how the product portfolio best serves them.
- Able to work independently and collaborate where required.
- A positive and can-do attitude and ability to pick up and run with new challenges.
- Common-sense, commercial and outcome-focused approach to business challenges and decisions.
- Experience in using CRM systems such as HubSpot preferred (but not required)
This role is based at our central London office but with full flexibility for remote working.
Competitive base salary (based on experience) with uncapped commission + Health Care benefits.
If this sounds like the right role for you or you are interested to learn more, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SalesAE along with a brief note on why you think this role might be a good fit.
Apply for this position
If you are interested in finding out more about, or in applying for, this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, together with a covering letter, to email@example.com, referencing the job title you're applying for in the subject line.
FromCounsel Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy, we will process and hold your CV for 6 months.
FromCounsel is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Disability Confident scheme. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
Click here for the full list of opportunities.